Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Virtual Assistant Training Network, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Virtual Assistant Training Network may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Virtual Assistant Training Network liability. You must immediately notify Virtual Assistant Training Network of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Virtual Assistant Training Network will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Virtual Assistant Training Network or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Virtual Assistant Training Network for inclusion on your Website, you grant Virtual Assistant Training Network a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Virtual Assistant Training Network will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Virtual Assistant Training Network has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Virtual Assistant Training Network's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Virtual Assistant Training Network's reasonable opinion, violates any Virtual Assistant Training Network policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Virtual Assistant Training Network's sole discretion. Virtual Assistant Training Network will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Virtual Assistant Training Network the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Virtual Assistant Training Network before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Virtual Assistant Training Network in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Virtual Assistant Training Network the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Virtual Assistant Training Network reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Virtual Assistant Training Network.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Virtual Assistant Training Network to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Virtual Assistant Training Network standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Virtual Assistant Training Network has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Virtual Assistant Training Network does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Virtual Assistant Training Network disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com links, and that link to VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com. Virtual Assistant Training Network does not have any control over those non-Virtual Assistant Training Network websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Virtual Assistant Training Network website or webpage, Virtual Assistant Training Network does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Virtual Assistant Training Network disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Virtual Assistant Training Network websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Virtual Assistant Training Network asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Virtual Assistant Training Network in accordance with Virtual Assistant Training Network's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Virtual Assistant Training Network will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Virtual Assistant Training Network will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Virtual Assistant Training Network or others. In the case of such termination, Virtual Assistant Training Network will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Virtual Assistant Training Network.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Virtual Assistant Training Network to you any Virtual Assistant Training Network or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Virtual Assistant Training Network. Virtual Assistant Training Network, VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com, the VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Virtual Assistant Training Network or Virtual Assistant Training Network's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Virtual Assistant Training Network or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Virtual Assistant Training Network reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Virtual Assistant Training Network reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Virtual Assistant Training Network reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. Virtual Assistant Training Network may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Virtual Assistant Training Network may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by Virtual Assistant Training Network if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from Virtual Assistant Training Network's notice to you thereof;
provided that, Virtual Assistant Training Network can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Virtual Assistant Training Network and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Virtual Assistant Training Network nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Virtual Assistant Training Network, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Virtual Assistant Training Network under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Virtual Assistant Training Network shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Virtual Assistant Training Network, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Virtual Assistant Training Network and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Virtual Assistant Training Network, or by the posting by Virtual Assistant Training Network of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the New Jersey, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Burlington County. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Bordentown, NJ, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Virtual Assistant Training Network may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Assistant Angel, LLC ("Virtual Assistant Training Network") operates VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com and may operate other websites. It is Virtual Assistant Training Network's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Virtual Assistant Training Network collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Virtual Assistant Training Network's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Virtual Assistant Training Network's visitors use its website. From time to time, Virtual Assistant Training Network may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Virtual Assistant Training Network also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com blogs/sites. Virtual Assistant Training Network only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Virtual Assistant Training Network's websites choose to interact with Virtual Assistant Training Network in ways that require Virtual Assistant Training Network to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Virtual Assistant Training Network gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at VirtualAssistantTrainingNetwork.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Virtual Assistant Training Network are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Virtual Assistant Training Network collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Virtual Assistant Training Network. Virtual Assistant Training Network does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Virtual Assistant Training Network may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Virtual Assistant Training Network may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Virtual Assistant Training Network does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Virtual Assistant Training Network discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Virtual Assistant Training Network's behalf or to provide services available at Virtual Assistant Training Network's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Virtual Assistant Training Network's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Virtual Assistant Training Network will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Virtual Assistant Training Network discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Virtual Assistant Training Network believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Virtual Assistant Training Network, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Virtual Assistant Training Network website and have supplied your email address, Virtual Assistant Training Network may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Virtual Assistant Training Network and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Virtual Assistant Training Network takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Virtual Assistant Training Network, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Virtual Assistant Training Network goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Virtual Assistant Training Network may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.