Welcome Social Media Managers!
OK, so you want to become a Social Media Manager...but where do you start?
- Platforms: You will want to learn as much as you can about the specific social media platform that your client will be working on. Here is a list of some of what we will cover:
- What is Social Media? This is an important question that you may want to answer before you move forward.
- Google Products: Most small and micro business owners use some sort of Google Products. If you are familiar with the workings of Google Products, you can easily learn additional features on each product as the client needs them. Here is the link to the Google Products portion of our Training.
- Virtual Assistant Awareness: I would encourage you to make sure that you have a full understanding of what is needed to become a Virtual Assistant. Even if you are going to do be doing social media for one company (maybe) knowing the ins and outs of a VA is important, because (most likely) you will be working "virtually" for your client. Here is the link to the Virtual Assistant Beginner Training.
- Google My Business (formerly Google Maps)
Often small business owners use some of these tools for their newsletter programs. This is another way you can help your clients succeed:
Social Media Manager Training:
- Advanced Beginner (one on one training with Angel) - Hire Angel
- Advanced - Coming Soon!
Time Management: To be a successful Social Media Manager you will need to have amazing time management skills. I have linked to one of the best articles that I have seen about time management. It really covers everything.
Get Ready...Get Set....SUCCESS!
Keep us posted on your progress!
I am so PROUD YOU for taking this journey!! Keep up the great work! As you invest in yourself with knowledge and expertise you will be able to help others...and build confidence in yourself!