There is nothing more challenging than knowing that you want to become a Virtual Assistant or a Social Media Manager but you just don't know where to begin. I am here to help!
Who am I?
Hi, my name is Angel Lebak, owner of Virtual Assistant Training Network.
My passion is to help motivated individuals looking for work who have some administrative background obtain new skills as a Virtual Assistant or Social Media Manager. If you need some "tools and guidance" to start your VA or Social Media journey, we are here to help!
I am also the owner of AssistantAngel.com - Social Media Managers and team of Virtual Assistants.
Lastly, and most importantly, I am a work-from home Mom. I put in crazy hours at off times so I can be home for my children. I am not saying it is easy - but it is definitely do-able! I have been very blessed, and want to pass that along to others.
I remember the early days of starting my Virtual Assistant & Social Media Manager business and how challenging it was:
- I have some skill but where do I go from here?
- How do I find clients?
- Do I have the confidence to offer this type of service?
- What kind of Proposal do I send?
- What hourly rate do I charge?
- And More....
Virtual Assistant Training Network is a free membership site. It is a site where Virtual Assistants and Social Media Managers of all levels can get the training, encouragement, and support they need as they build their Virtual Assistant business...one client at a time.
► Step by Step how I got started
- What Worked, What Didn't Work, What I wish I knew THEN Forums
- Details of the various offerings you can offer a client
- See many of my NINJA VA TIPS and free online tools that have helped my VA team as we served clients throughout the US and Canada.
- How to determine your Niche as a VA
- What does the Small and Micro Business Owner look for in a VA?
- How Can I set myself Apart from other Virtual Assistants?
- What is the Key to Success in your VA business?